gideon state, upcoming kdevelop's kwrite patches

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 06:28:20 BST 2002

Kuba,
please send us the patch to the list. It is highly appreciated.
As Falk said, if it's really broken in the current version it can be
fixed in CVS.

I am heavily using and relying on KDevelop myself. I have considered
switching to gideon and some people claim it is reasonably stable which
I am inclined to believe. Experience shows though that it takes about
20 people to use and report problems for about 2-3 weeks to get an app
stable. Gideon sure has not had that exposure yet.

The only way to improve it is to start using it :-)

Roland