Using STLPort with KDevelop

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Tue May 28 10:37:02 BST 2002

I'd like to try out STLPort (www.stlport.org), but I haven't found a
good/clean way of adding the stlport include dir as the very first in my
path (so that I don't get mix-ups with the one that comes with gcc).

Could any1 tell me how this is best done, i.e. how to get
-I/my/stlport/includes right after -DHAVE_CONFIG_H?

Are there any plans to make the compiler options totally user
controlled? As far as I understand, the default warnings which are
incorporated are there for "KDE development compliance", but they're
still there for other project types as well, and the result is that
adjusting the warnings in the project->compiler options has no effect in
some cases. Also, making the options totally configurable would make
life easier for people who might use some other compiler than gcc.

Cheers,
--
Tarjei Knapstad