QT problem

Gianluca Baldo webmaster at phpauction.org
Sat May 25 10:33:07 BST 2002

Hi all -
I looked through the mailing list archive and in the forum for an answer to
my problem but I haven't been able to find it.
So, sorry if this question has been already answered in he past.

I installed kdevelop 2.0.2 (and its dependecies) and all apparently worked
fine - I used RPM.
When I create a new project and run configure I get the following error (this
is from the log file).:

	configure:9645: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2) (libraries) not found. Please check
	your installation!
	For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

Some lines above I have for example:
configure:9434: checking for Qt
configure: 9501: /usr/lib/qt2/include/qstyle.h

so it looks like it does find Qt ($QTDIR is set to /usr/lib/qt2).
My Qt version is 2.3.2

I also tryed to compile kdevelop sources after de-installing but running
configure I got that same error about QT.
I am running KDE 2.2.2, RedHat 7.2.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

			Gianluca