kdevelop bug

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at windows.linux.flanders
Thu May 23 03:39:23 BST 2002

This might be a copy of bug # 28552.  I'm not too sure.  I tried to follow
The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Kdevelop
(http://www.caldera.com/skunkware/kde/kdevelop_tutorial/) and creating a
kde2mini crashed X-windows after about 20 minutes of chugging.  I did dishes
and laundry so it was not lost time :)

My setup is standard Mandrake 8.2, gcc 2.96, Intel p3 600, 128 meg, plenty
swap space, Xfree86 4.02(I think) Kdevelop 2.1

Too bad there is a bug this bad in Kdevelop that shows up when one does the
beginners guide ... but I digress, this is a very awesome program and a
little thing like this isn't going to stop my fun with it.
Ben