KDevelop or gdb problem?

Israel FErnandez israel at seg.inf.cu
Wed May 22 19:46:35 BST 2002

Hi again, This is the second time I ask it... but, here is again because I got
no answer the first time.
When I'm debuging in KDevelop and I click step into in a line like this:

var = new Classtype();

a message box is showed with the with caption Error KDEvelop and the following
message:

gbd message

-1 ../../gcc/cp/new1.cc: No such file or directory.

"some times" clicking step over, instead of step into, I get another message
box with a message saying that somebody has accessed invalid memory (I dont
remember the message exactly, but is something like this)

Reg at rds
Israel