crashes while saving .h files linked to the current kde style

Jake webster at hst000011567um.ncpa.olemiss.edu
Sun May 12 01:22:12 BST 2002

running kde3 on Mandrake 8.2
Qt3.0.3
kdevelop version 2.1

If I have my kde style set to .Net style or Light style (I havent tried them
all) kdevelop will crash whenever I try to save a .h file!

If I change my style to kde default, the problem goes away.

I posted this problem on the kdevelop forum a week or two ago and someone let
me in on the Style conflict.  It seems at least that Im not the only one
having this problem, so it might be something you want to look into

Thanks
Jeremy Webster
jwebster at olemiss.edu