questions Kdevelop 2.1

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Thu May 2 18:36:32 BST 2002

Hi Roland

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Roland Krause wrote:

> > Does KDevelop do autoindent on closing brackets ? Like jed/C-Forge/vi
> > ? Is
> > there a configuration option for this ?
>
> Current autoindent is broken to the point that it is unusable...

Oh :(

> > How can I best import a project that doesnt have any Makefile.am but
> > has
> > config.in, Makefile.in and uses configure to generate its Makefile ?
> >

> Difficult with the current version. But you can go to Project->Generate
> Project and point it to the toplevel directory of your source tree.

I did but see my next message on this list (Subject: bugs ? ... )

> > PS: is there any good visual CVS program to work with qt3 & kde3 ?
>
> Cervisia and LinCVS are both excellent. cervisia.sf.net and lincvs.org
> are the URLs if I remember correctly.

Cervisia it seems doesnt compile with qt3 and kde3 (requires some .h file
that I find it in qt 2.2.x but not in 3.x)
I will try LinCVS.

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.