bugs? (kdevelop 2.1)

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Thu May 2 17:59:40 BST 2002

Hi

I have a autoconf project (Makefile.in, config.in, configure). I used
./configure to generate a Makefile, then kdevelop generate project from
that directory. Kdevelop seems to have created the project but in the left
tab with the functions list I dont see a lot of functions. I see lots of
warning messages from the source parser. If I try to import some other
project it works very well. Are this warnings bugs in kdevelop or should I
modify in some way the sources to make kdevelop happy?
Also if I click on many functions it doesnt positionate me to the function
body but to the function definition (the function is defined in the same
.C source file as a static symbol).

Here are some examples:

kdevelop:   parsing:[/Projects/thttpd/./mmc.c]
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ParsedContainer.cc:102]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Unique attribute <alloc_count>: !hasAttribute(
useFullPath ? anAttribute->path() : anAttribute->name )
kdevelop:   parsing:[/Projects/thttpd/./libhttpd.c]
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ParsedContainer.cc:102]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Unique attribute <lfooterfile>: !hasAttribute(
useFullPath ? anAttribute->path() : anAttribute->name )
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ParsedContainer.cc:102]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Unique attribute <lheaderfile>: !hasAttribute(
useFullPath ? anAttribute->path() : anAttribute->name )
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ParsedContainer.cc:102]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Unique attribute <lfooterfile_len>: !hasAttribute(
useFullPath ? anAttribute->path() : anAttribute->name )
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ParsedContainer.cc:102]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Unique attribute <lheaderfile_len>: !hasAttribute(
useFullPath ? anAttribute->path() : anAttribute->name )
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ParsedContainer.cc:102]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Unique attribute <lfooterfile_map>: !hasAttribute(
useFullPath ? anAttribute->path() : anAttribute->name )
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ParsedContainer.cc:102]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Unique attribute <lheaderfile_map>: !hasAttribute(
useFullPath ? anAttribute->path() : anAttribute->name )

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.