using library

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu May 2 17:07:26 BST 2002

Emmanuel DENIE wrote:

> Thanks for having responding to my question
> But I did it and the result is still the same than before
> I still have the error message cited in the first mail !!

-L is interesting for the linker on linking time. Try also to extend
your LIBRARY_PATH variable in the shell where you start KDevelop.
If your applicaton doesn't find library at runtime, you must extend your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH for the shell where you start your application.

This is proper extending:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/your/path:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Ciao
F at lk