Can't compile with kdevelop ARG!

Andrew Nelson nelsonab at pobox.com
Wed May 1 14:31:34 BST 2002

Yep I got them to compile/link when I changed the Makefile.am file and
changed the  line
EXTRA_DIST = kbooks.kdeprj AUTHORS COPYING........
EXTRA_DIST = admin

and commented out the other EXTR_DIST line.  However on compile now it barfs
on compiling the docs, but will compile the program.  6 of one... half dozen
of the other... :-)  otherwise if I do not change out the above lines
automake gives the following....

nelsonab at mo:~/projects/cvs/kbooks> automake
./Makefile.am:6: EXTRA_DIST multiply defined in condition TRUE

#EXTRA_DIST = admin
  EXTRA_DIST (User, where = 6) =
  {
    TRUE => kbooks.kdevprj AUTHORS COPYING ChangeLog INSTALL README TODO
kbooks.lsm
  }

Also the only way I can get the program to ever compile is at the command
line manualy, it will not create the .moc files and thus not link if compiled
within kdevelop.

I'm running SuSE 8 which has autoconf 2.52 and automake 1.5.

Any ideas??

-Andrew