How to run Gtkmm progs in kdevelop?

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Wed May 1 15:30:32 BST 2002

you must setup manually the kde3 and qt3...
On a m8.2 I have created a kde3 user (but it's not
commanditory), and when I start i can choose either
kde or kde3.
Have you both kde2xx and kde3xx ?
Go in options/config kdev and set the lib and kde on
kde3 and qt3
My path is : /opt/kde3 and /usr/lib/qt3 but it depends
on the distrib..
Good luck :)
Henri

--- abhi s <abhisworld1234 at yahoo.com> a écrit : > Hi