SIGSEGV Signal 11 -when I open an Project file

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Tue Mar 19 16:26:44 GMT 2002

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Diana Ispas wrote:

Diana,

This is very hard to tell without having a backtrace of the stack at the
time of the crash.

If you got a segmentation fault, you would probably also have a core dump
in the directory from which you start KDevelop (a file named 'core').

Run the command
'gdb kdevelop core'
and when you've entered gdb type 'bt'. Post the results here, and it will
be easier to see where the error occurs.

--
Tarjei Knapstad