KDE3Beta2 : MOC failed

Celine Tourlet celine.tourlet at c-s.fr
Thu Mar 14 08:47:07 GMT 2002

After more investigations, I realized the issue is not about paths.

Here is the scenario :
Add a new UI file is the project (dlg.ui).
Put some widgets in Qt, set the name attribute to "dlg" and save it.
In Kdevelop, create a new class that inherits dlg : mydlgclass.
Try to compile => NOK : when compiling mydlgclass, cannot find dlg.h because dlg.ui compilation did not
happen.
Recompile everything did not help, automake / autoconf either, modifying dlg.ui in Qt either.

The dependencies of mydlgclass does not take dlg.h into account.

The only workaround I found is to open dlg.ui within Kdevelop in ASCII mode, perform a fake modification
and explicitly complile this file. The project compilation is then sucessful.

Is this a bug in makefile generation ? If so, shall it be reported ?

Thanks for giving your opinion.
Celine