kdevelop crash on open project

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Mon Mar 4 19:01:58 GMT 2002

On Monday, 4. March 2002 17:09, Werner Joss wrote:
> On Thursday, 28. February 2002 20:58, W. Tasin wrote:
> > Hi Werner,

<snip>

> Walter,
> I have just downloaded kdelibs,kdebase,kdevelop from cvs and tried again,
> but same result: crash on open my project.
> the backtrace is attached.
> best regards
> werner

Walter,
please disregard the above mail - I finally realized that the new kdevelop
executable is now called 'gideon' instead of 'kdevelop' - kdevelop is still
the old one in my kde2 directory !
but here is the next question: how can I import my old xxx.kdevprj into
gideon - it appearently only accepts xxx.kdevelop projects ?
werner