[Translator Question] kdevtipofday.po

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Sun Mar 3 07:51:36 GMT 2002

Hi!

I'm the translator of the german kdevelop. I recently fixed a few
bugs in the kdevtipofday.po File. After calling the usual
"make install" my new translated version is installed in
the locale dir where all the other german translations are stored.

The strange thing I experience is: kdevelop shows the old version
not the new one I installed. I could'nt find out where this translation
is loaded from. Any hints?

Regards,
Stephan

--
Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und
seine beiden Gefährten nicht rechnen durfte.