Internationalization

Anatol Ogórek mroova at matrix.kik.pcz.czest.pl
Mon Jun 17 19:55:56 BST 2002

Hello.
I try to make some app, using my language.
I'm using kdevelop wizzard to create standard kde application.
As i've read in doc, it should read my locales settings from system and
use it. So, i understand, that after compilation I should have menus in
my language..., but i don't... I'm begginer in kde conding, so I don't
know what i do wrong... Should I change someting in code? Other Kde
programs work fine, and have menus in Polish (including kdevelop...)

Can you help me?

Anatol Ogórek

unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŤ