indentation patches, etc.

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Thu Jun 13 18:39:36 BST 2002

Hi,

I have some minor cleanups to indentation on the backburner, I will finish
them up overnight.

One issue that will be resolved is that now tab will automatically change from
indentation mode into tab mode when you use it after end of the non-empty
line, so that say indenting the comments will work. This is a showstopper and
it makes tab basically useless for anything but indentation.

It also seems there's an issue with empty space removal at end of the line,
which seems not to work at times (that's caused by my indentation patches
because I needed to change it so that it doesn't eat indentation). I (seem)
know what to do about it, so wish me happy hacking overnight.

These will be pretty minor bugfixes (few-liners) compared to my previous
patches, so I hope it'll be ok to put them in after tagging.

Cheers, Kuba Ober