Maybe an easy question...

Rosella Greco greco at ccrle.nec.de
Mon Jun 3 18:19:18 BST 2002

   I am really a beginner in using linux and its developement tools. My
pproblem is:
I have a big project in C++ already done and I should modify the source
code. I don't know how the project has been developed but I can see that
it has all the make file and the config file already done.
The question is : how can I import the project into KDevelop keeping its
original structure and all the makefile and configure stuff unchanged.
I have tryed with 'project, new, custom project but what should I do
with the make file and the config file? And how can I make it run?

thanks for your help!
Rosella