Kdevelop first time caller

Lyvim Xaphir lxaphir at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 09:10:50 BST 2002

Hey guys,

I've been experimenting with kdevelop for awhile now and I'm now
attempting to get a plain old ANSI - C project into kdevelop.  My
question is, am I doing the following correctly?

I've got a bunch of custom header files for the project.  I've copied
them into my main project directory (not where main.c is, but the dir
above that) and I right-clicked the header files, adding them to the
project so that they show up as "registered local".  Is this the correct
procedure for adding custom header files or am I missing anything?

Thanks,

LX