Update: Re: Bug in KDevelop 2.1.2 / KWrite? Tabs

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 20:16:09 BST 2002

Yes,
unfortunately KDevelop-2.1.2 still uses it's own forked, and therefore
virtually unmaintained version of kwrite.
The situation is a bit more complicated than it seems, kwrite isnt
really kwrite anymore either but kate.

But be comforted that soon there will be a version of KDevelop with
kate as the integrated editor.

Roland