linkorder

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Wed Jul 10 15:03:10 BST 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 15:44, Christoph Dohmen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm using kdevelop 2.1.2 with automake 1.5 on KDE 2.2.2.
> In the old version kdevelop 2.1.1 I was able to define a SUBDIRS-entry and a
> app_LDADD by my self in addition to the one which is generated automtically
> by kdevelop.
> Since uprading it is not possible to have two SIBDIRS-entries and
> app_LDADD-entries in a Makefile.am. The only valid entry is the one which is
> created by kdevelop.
> Allright, I need a special order for the several libraries in my project.
>
> Where can I define this order?
>
> I tried it with the order of sub_dirs in configure.in, but this order was not
> adopted by the Makefile.am :-((

This works for me, but you also have to change the order in your
.kdevprj file I think. In other words, use the same subdir order at the
end of configure.in in the AC_OUPUT macro, as you do in the "makefiles="
section under [General] in your .kdevprj file. (Makefile.am is generated
by using this orderign I think...)

--
Tarjei Knapstad