ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 2.1.2 out now!
falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Jul 4 10:22:05 UTC 2002
(This is an announcement for all who are not
subscribed to the other KDE
The KDevelop team is proud to present KDevelop 2.1.2
This version has been released as part of the KDE 3.0.2
KDE 3.0.2 announcement and press release
Red Hat still missing
Slackware still missing
Compiling from CVS sources
Changes from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2
- fixed problems in Output toolview (newlines,
scrolling, jump to error, line break),
workarounds for some Qt bugs
- improved printing (WYSIWYG), adjust the print font size
- giving the possibility to switch to color printing
inside kdeveloprc (BlackAndWhitePrinting=false)
- CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS don't apply in build process
- improved indention in the editor
- typo fixed in KDE MDI app wizard template
- fixed gcc-3.1 compile errors
1) Used cvs branch for this release is KDE_2_2_BRANCH
2) If you like to join the KDevelop developers, don't
hesitate to contact us at kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org!
3) This is likely the last KDevelop-2.x.x version
4) There aren't binary packages for KDE-2.2 yet because
the distributors don't provide them anymore. Please,
help and send us your self-created binary rpms! We
will put them on the KDevelop web site.
Current CVS version
KDE_2_2_BRANCH is closed now.
Now we are heading towards KDE-3-only version KDevelop
3.0. It takes time, don't expect this version very soon.
Try cvs HEAD to see what's going on there.
F at lk Brettschneider (on behalf of the whole KDevelop team)
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
More information about the KDevelop