admin directory

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Wed Jan 30 16:00:07 GMT 2002

Hi,

On Monday 28 January 2002 10:56, you wrote:
> check out the module "kde-common" from the KDE cvs, there you can find the
> newest admin directory for KDE3.
>
> If you are writing KDE2 apps, you have to check out the KDE_2_2_BRANCH of
> kde-common.

Hmmm...

ok, I'm starting a new project with kdevelop.
Kdevelop generates autoconf/automake scripts out of there projects templates.
You mean, I must checkout the kde-common repository and put it into my
project admin directory ?

What about the newst project templates out of the actual kdevelop 2.2 branch ?

regards,

\sh