RPM builds under Kdevelop 2.0.2

Tim Brodie tbrodie at displayworksinc.com
Wed Jan 30 13:36:00 GMT 2002

"F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:
> Once we got a patch for that rpm feature.
> But unfortunately, noone wanted to write documentation for it.
> If you're looking through, please write one.

This is the first project I'm doing with KDevelop.  In fact,
on the Linux platform.  But I'll take a stab at at least
writing what I know.  Perhaps my ignorance will enable
me to document what others assume?  :-)

I guess the most logical place would be in the "The User
Manual to KDevelop".  I'll write it as section 16 and
let Ralf (if he's maintaining this doc) reformat the
TOC if he wants it in another place?  It would probably
be more logical to place a chapter on building
distributions at chapter 14?

Thanks...

--
Tim Brodie