RPM builds under Kdevelop 2.0.2

Tim Brodie tbrodie at displayworksinc.com
Tue Jan 29 20:12:42 GMT 2002

Steven Suson wrote:
> Not a clue on this one.... Anyone else? Did you follow the steps beginning w/
> Distclean?
>
> Tim Brodie wrote:
> > Right now, when I get to the making of the source tgz, there is an
> > error: "Can't open perl script "admin/am_edit": No such file or
> > directory"
> > It appears as though the admin directory isn't picked up as the
> > tool builds the appname-0.1 staging directory.  How best to fix
> > that?

Yes, I did.  I think that one of my project files was damaged when
I was (like a big lout) turning on and off specific files to be
included in the project.

I've been trying to reverse engineer the make process, and which
file(s) must have lost the reference to the admin directory.  It's
pretty complicated, though and I'm not having much luck as yet.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

--
Tim Brodie