Question about multi line comment

Harald Fernengel harry at bnro.de
Mon Jan 28 19:01:35 GMT 2002

Hi,

I'd suggest a generic "add block" feature which adds a "if () {" or "while ()
{" or whatever around the marked text.

for KDevelop 2.1 there is a message and feature freeze, but it is possible to
add it to the KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH which is an experimental KDevelop 2 Branch
using Kate as the embedded editor.

Another possibility would be to write a KPart for KDevelop 3.0 (a.k.a Gideon,
CVS Head).

Harald