Question about multi line comment

Devrim Erdem devrim at vires.com
Mon Jan 28 08:57:23 GMT 2002

>Hi John,
>
>This feature is implemented (Oh, I really love it).
>Mark the lines and press Ctrl-M. To uncomment just mark the lines and press
>Ctrl+Alt-M.

This feature is also available in the WholeTomato's Visual Assist for
MSVC++. It also has /* */ and #ifdef #endif wrapping
for selected text. I believe this should be easy to add. If somebody can
tell me where shall I add that and which issues I should take care
about, I would be happy to add.

Regards.

--
Devrim Erdem