Bug report

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Mon Jan 21 13:27:05 GMT 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Tarjei Knapstad wrote:
>
> >the most
> >important one being that parsing files suddenly became _insanely_ slow.
> >
> Is the CPU load 100% at that moment? Can you start that in the debugger
> and interrupt the program at that moment, please? - send that backtrace
> to me.

I can't quite remember as it is some time ago, but at the time I tried it
I wasn't able to trap the problem.

I've got a milestone coming up this friday at work, so I don't have time
to start mocking around right now :) (yes, we actually do use KDevelop in
a production environment :)

Just bought a new appartment as well, so my pc at home is still wrapped in
cardboard...

I'll test the KDevelop that will ship with KDE 3.0 RC1 and see if the
problem's still there. If not, we'll just pretend it never happened, ok?

--
Tarjei Knapstad