Bug report

䅬數敹⁐慲獨楮 慬數敹灀洷⹴瑳㌳ㄮ瑴猭獦⹣潭 at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 17 21:06:50 GMT 2002

Hello,

I've already posted this bug about a year ago. Still it's not fixed yet.
Here is the test:

1) Create a new KDevelop project as 'C++ project', using only default
settings press Next all the time, then Create.
2) Open the file main.cpp and insert the error somewhere. I insert an
exclamation mark right after cout statement:

	 cout << 'Hello, World!"; !
3) Compile and then click on the error message. KDevelop Shows something
like:
	/root/test/main.cpp

	File does not exist!

Well, the project file 'test.kdevprj' is located in '/root/test/', and
the file 'main.cpp' is located in '/root/test/test/' directory. So the
actual file name is '/root/test/test/main.cpp'.

This bug occures in Mandrake 8.1 Intel (original KDE 2.2.1) and in
Solaris 8 Sparc (KDE 2.1.1). It also occured in Mandrake 7.0 and KDE
2.0.1.

Also, this never happened in KDevelop 1.x.

With best regards,
Alexey Parshin,
Senior DBA,
Tactical Telesolutions,