look at ...

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 7 14:51:16 GMT 2002

 kde-france.org if you need help about installing kde3 qt3 in a nice installation procedure ( a tutorial).. lol... I tried the qt3 part and it's works fine in dual "qt2" / "qt3"
How about to compile yourself qt2.3.2 ? I am not an expert but it's quite easy and which is more important : clean and well done..
your welcome :)
Henri
  Celine Tourlet <celine.tourlet at c-s.fr> a écrit : Hello,
After several messy install, I realized qt (2.3.2) is installed twice in
my RPM database (only one copy on HD though).
As a consequence,

$ rpm -qa qt
gives me :
$ qt-2.3.2-1
$ qt-2.3.2-1

and

$rpm -e qt
gives me :
$error: "qt" specifies multiple packages

What can I do ? I'm downloading KDE 3.0Beta and I'm almost ready to give
it a try but I would prefer to start on something clean.

Thanks

Celine