KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH and KDE HEAD problems

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 03:46:53 GMT 2002

Yes, the configure script _requires_ that you specify qt include and
lib directory,
Here is how I build, my kdedir is /usr/local/kde3 and qt-3 is in
/usr/local/qt-copy

./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/kde3 \
--with-qt-includes=/usr/local/qt-copy/include \
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/local/qt-copy/lib --enable-debug=full

Then it compiles and works fine under KDE-3.

Roland