Compile error in kdevelop-2.1beta_for_KDE_3.0

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 05:28:11 GMT 2002

Phil,
make sure the correct qt is found, i.e. you need to set QTDIR to
wherever Qt-3 resides. In my case it is in /usr/local/qt-copy and my
KDE-3 dir is in /usr/local/kde3. Then my sequence of compiling kdevelop
is

make distclean
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure  --prefix=/usr/local/kde3 \
--with-qt-includes=/usr/local/qt-copy/include \
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/local/qt-copy/lib --enable-debug=full
make

The --enable-debug=full is helpful if kdevelop crashes, you can then
get us some feedback.

Hope this helps
Roland