Linking kde1.2 with qt2.2.0

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 1 08:21:44 GMT 2002

 yes... I see..
But why are you keeping version kde 1.1.2 .. if you
don't need it ... get another kde version (kde 2.1 at
least ?)
Otherwise have a look at kde.org web site I think they
have a related site to kde 1 and kde 2 co-existing...
knowing that in few months there will be kde 3 .. I
don't know if it's interesting to keep it ?
I remenber lot of people had the same problem at the
changing of the version...
happy New year...
Henri
(I am testing the kde win32 port .. it's an
interesting porting.. cygwin.com )

--- wonderer at pakistanmail.com a écrit : > Sir,thnax
very much for ur reply but the problem