Problem with KDE 2.1 with KDE 3.0 beta 2

Jens Zurheide jens.zurheide at gmx.de
Sun Feb 24 22:00:06 GMT 2002

But the settings of the dialog still don't have any effect at my current
kdevelop from cvs under KDE 2.2. Which reminds me of the patch I sent in
Jan 27th dealing with this problem. I tested it under KDE2.2.1 and KDE3
beta1 successfully (except for the font-sizes; see below). kthml of KDE
3beta1 had a problem regarding the font-sizes for which I filed a bug
report. Don't know what happened to it till then. Are there objections
against this patch? Should I improve/change something?

Thanks,
Jens

Monday 18 February 2002 00:28 Roland Krause