Various bugs/tweaks

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Thu Feb 21 16:25:36 GMT 2002

Well, only one bug actually :)

I have several libraries in my project which reside in different
namespaces. A few of these have classes with the same name, and thus the
same filename due to standard naming conventions. If I try to press F12
to switch between the header/implementation I end up with the wrong
.cpp/.h file. My guess is that all filenames are sorted alphabetically in
a list and the first matching .cpp/.h file is the one switched to.

Example:
a/Test.h
a/Test.cpp
b/Test.h
b/Test.cpp

If I'm editing b/Test.h and press F12 I'm sent to a/Test.cpp. In other
words, lookup should also check path when F12 is pressed.

Next some minor tweaks regarding tab page modes:
1. Coloring the tabs will be a good help when you're looking for a file.
For instance, color the Documentation tab green, header files red, and
implementation files blue

2. Allways make the documentation tab the leftmost tab. When you've got a
lot of files open it would be nice to be able to quickly access the
documentation you're currently using, without trying to read truncated
tab names (the colors will help, but since there's only one doc tab, why
not insert it at a constant position so the user won't have to look for
it at all?).

Regards,
--
Tarjei Knapstad