Number of classes in a project

John Dubchak johndubchak at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 13:34:14 GMT 2002

No there is no limit.  Currently I have approximately
75 classes in a particular project.  The problem is in
whether or not you've defined the no args constructor
and destructor in the header file and provided their
definition in another translation unit - the .cpp
file.

I would assume that you have this scenario going on:

// rotate.h
class Rotate
{
 public: