RPM builds under Kdevelop 2.0.2

Tim Brodie tbrodie at displayworksinc.com
Tue Feb 12 17:36:00 GMT 2002

"F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:
> > > Once we got a patch for that rpm feature.
> > > But unfortunately, noone wanted to write documentation for it.
> > > If you're looking through, please write one.
> >
> > This is the first project I'm doing with KDevelop.  In fact,
> > on the Linux platform.  But I'll take a stab at at least
> > writing what I know.  Perhaps my ignorance will enable
> > me to document what others assume?  :-)
> >
> > I guess the most logical place would be in the "The User
> > Manual to KDevelop".
> Sounds good.
> Feel free to do it as you like. :-)

After looking the docs over, I decided to add a heading
in section 8 called "8.8 Building Distributions".  I've
provided a patch for the html files in question for
"The User Manual to KDevelop".

I'd appreciate any comments either for style or content.
I would have found this information useful if it was
in the docs when trying to build my RPMS.

Thanks...

--
Tim Brodie