Suggest

Tim suttont at onetel.net.uk
Tue Feb 5 22:56:43 GMT 2002

I was just wondering reading your reply if kdevelop will provide a
proper debugging environment for PHP. Quanta has quite nice php support
- printing debugging messages into a message window, but you cant set
breakpoints and inspect variables etc. Will one be able to do this in
kdevelop when editing PHP?

Thanks

Tim