Mysql library

Carlos Ceriani carlos at inmueblenorte.com.ar
Tue Dec 31 15:35:35 GMT 2002

El Mar 31 Dic 2002 10:46, Caleb Tennis escribió:
> On Monday 30 December 2002 17:47, Carlos Ceriani wrote:
> > Hi, I need to know how to add the mysqlclient library to my project
> > So, I need to know where shold I put this script.
>
> Is it a small project or are you using a template from KDevelop?  If so,
> you can probably tuck it inside of "configure.in"
>
> Be careful though.   Some KDE projects generate "configure.in" from other
> files, so you may have to put it in "configure.in.in".
>
> Caleb

Thanks Caleb

I'm using a template from kdevelop. I put the script in configure.in.in and
then I do:

LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -L${MYSQL_PREFIX}/lib/mysql"

and it works.

But, I need one of my classes to be compiled with
-I/$MYSQL_PREFIX/include/mysql

So, there is a variable like LDFLAGS where I need to assign that option?

Carlos