kdevelop python support

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Sat Dec 14 13:04:09 GMT 2002

I'm trying to get the Python support working in Gideon - for me at least it
has been broken a while - and attached are a couple of patches to at least
get the minimum working.

1. Fix the pythonhello example in the app wizard
2. Change src/projectmanager.cpp so that language support is loaded before the
project part. This is because the first this the script project part does on
project open is use language support to find out file name template matches
to include in the project. Without this patch, no Python files are picked up
by the project. It looks to me as if parts can depend on language support,
but not the other way round. Am I right?

BTW is the Python support being maintained by someone? An author is not listed
in AUTHORS.

cheers
Julian