Kdevelop and threads

Thiago Regal Silva thiago_regal_silva at banrisul.com.br
Tue Dec 10 21:07:27 GMT 2002

Hi!

When I do a make command in my project that use pthread library, kdevelop
gives me the follow message:

gmake[3]: Saindo do diretório
`/home/thiago/servidor_log_modular/servidor_log_modular'
gmake[3]: *** Sem regra para processar o alvo `pthread', necessário por
`servidor_log_modular'. Pare.
gmake[2]: Saindo do diretório
`/home/thiago/servidor_log_modular/servidor_log_modular'
gmake[2]: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1
gmake[1]: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1
gmake[1]: Saindo do diretório `/home/thiago/servidor_log_modular'
gmake: ** [all] Erro 2
*** failed ***

That mean: without rule to processing the target pthread.

What can I do? I was trying to add pthread library in project->options->link
options->additional libraries but has not effect.

Thanks,

Thiago