How to disable searching for KDE libs in the configure script?

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Tue Dec 3 00:05:22 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I've been working on an app that initially used some KDE libs but is now
Qt-only. I've unchecked all linker options in the project options menu
(the only one checked is qt), yet other users report that when they run
./configure, and if they don't have KDE installed, the configure fails.

Could someone please tell me how do I remove KDE from the ./configure
requirements (since it is not being used at all by the application?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Ivica Ico Bukvic