Getting rid of directory

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Mon Aug 26 20:34:05 BST 2002

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 15:47, Sven Heithecker wrote:
> Am Freitag, 23. August 2002 22:29 schrieben Sie:
> > KDevelop generates build files from the .kdevprj file for your project.. my
> > bet is that your directory is still present in your .kdevprj file
> > somewhere. Try having a look there and removing it (back it up first but).
>
> Yeah, I only got it the first place, but there was a second place too - now
> got that one, also. Thanx !

You also need to rip it out from the bottom of configure.in

If this is not already in a FAQ somewhere, then it's about time. I
struggled to get it right myself first, and later I've answered this
question a zillion times on this list.

It shouldn't be too hard to fix this though. Can you remove directories
in Gideon?

Regards,
Tarjei