KDevelop main window title

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Thu Aug 22 17:22:13 BST 2002

Hi,

On Thursday 22 August 2002 17:10, you wrote:
> I am working with up to 10 KDevelop instances opened at the same time.
> It would be very convenient if it was possible to set that the main
> window title all the time displays the project name and not the name of
> the currently opened buffer. It would help me much with the navigation
> among the KDevelop instances.
>
> Is it possible to set it somehow or not ?

sure, every KDE app can do it: "kdevelop --caption blah".

You can get a list of command line parameters with "kdevelop --help" and a
list of KDE specific switches with "kdevelop --help-kde". Note that you can
also set a different icon with "--icon".

Best regards,
Harry

unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŀ