closed list?

Michael Hart dragon at panix.com
Wed Aug 21 20:51:53 BST 2002

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 03:04 pm, Roland Krause wrote:
> The fact that there is such low volume here is mainly because KDevelop
> is so intuitive and easy to use. :-) (cough, cough) :-)
I happen to think that it is very easy and Intuitive. In fact I have never
found a easier and intuitive system to develop under. And I have been a C++
developer under MS Windows  since 1989. Talk about learning curve WOW!!!

It has basically taken me a weekend to learn to develop under KDE Develop.

Should I ever become rich enough I would be offering my financial support to
these KDevelop people.