bug report: bottom window in IDEAI interface aren't correctly offset

Ismael Orenstein ismore at ieg.com.br
Thu Aug 15 20:58:17 BST 2002

Hey there!

I hope this is the correct place to send bug reports... at least this is the
one listed at the Homepage...

I'm using the lastest Gideon (CVS of 14/08, as the one from 15/08 don't
compile) and I've found a minor glitch in the IDEAI interface... the bottom
windows (for example the messages one) aren't drawed correctly... the bottom
"menubar" (the one listing Messages, Application, Grep, etc) overlaps the
windows (the one that appear when you click on one of these menus itens...
Mesages for example) so that I can't read the last line of the text or use
the bottom scroll arrow (ie, of the arrows in the scrollbar on the right, the
one that is at the bottom)

One workaround for it is to resize these window until it ocupies about half of
the screen... then the bottom line goes up and I can read it. However,
resizing it back to the minimum hides the bottom line again.

Thanks a lot for a wonderful program.

Best regards,
--
Ismael Orenstein (UIN 1293061)