SIGSEGV when selecting "Build->Autoconf and automake"

Harald Nikolisin harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Fri Aug 2 12:10:42 BST 2002

I am not sure if that is a good idea. I heard recently from people who update
to 3.0.5 and have problems with their main KDE installation
e.g. Kmail does not longer work. maybe you have to recompile all packages.
SuSE's last versions are qt 3.0.4.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / With kind regards

Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
SOFiSTiK AG (Entwicklung)