kdevelop 2.1.2

Dave Rowbotham gandalf at slashwilts.org
Thu Aug 1 23:09:44 BST 2002

Hi there, Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Although I am
a KDE/KDevelop newbie, I have managed to build KDevelop 2.1.2 on my Slackware
8.1 system. I have also used the Slackware package manager to build a
Slackware package.

What would the next step be to make this available to everybody if it is not
already done as I notice from the KDevelop web site that a Slackware binary
is required for 2.1.2.

On a seperate subject the latest KDevelop ( kdevelop20020801.tar.gz ) falls
over and complains about not finding libkdevelop.so

I would also like to take the time to say well done on a marvolous project.

Regards

Dave Rowbotham