Cut and paste with a mind of its own?

Dirk Broer dbroer at matricsrfid.com
Tue Apr 30 15:28:22 BST 2002

I'm not sure if this is related to the 'missing cursor' bug that Qt seemed to
have introduced.  (there!, I blamed someone else :) )

I seem to have random (meaning I haven't been able  to determine the pattern )
insertion of data into files.  I would cut and paste some data in a file,
select build, only to have build fail because what I just cut and pasted
correctly in some places, has been additionally pasted in other spots of the
file.

Using KDevelop 2.1 on KDE 3.0

auto-copy is unchecked  ( I tried both ways and can say that auto-copy
selection in the options box does work as advertised ).

Any insight would be appriciated
Dirk