QTabWidget...

Niklas Rober niklas at cs.sfu.ca
Sat Apr 27 07:47:29 BST 2002

Hi,

I've created some gui's using qt's designer and kdevelop. My problem is
now that I want to redraw something in the tab(-sub-widget's) every time
I, or someone else, clicks on the upper tab(where you switch between all
the sub-widget's).
But I don't know who gets the events or how to catch them. I used the
event
filter for both the main tab widget and the tabs as well, but none
of them reacts if I click on the upper tab's...

I hope I am not to confusing. If you need more information, please ask and
if someone has any idea which might help me to solve this, this would be
more than great!!!

So, thanks a lot and wish you all a nice weekend! :-)

Cheers,
Niklas